DeFi Daily News
Sunday, February 22, 2026
Advertisement
  • Cryptocurrency
    • Bitcoin
    • Ethereum
    • Altcoins
    • DeFi-IRA
  • DeFi
    • NFT
    • Metaverse
    • Web 3
  • Finance
    • Business Finance
    • Personal Finance
  • Markets
    • Crypto Market
    • Stock Market
    • Analysis
  • Other News
    • World & US
    • Politics
    • Entertainment
    • Tech
    • Sports
    • Health
  • Videos
No Result
View All Result
DeFi Daily News
  • Cryptocurrency
    • Bitcoin
    • Ethereum
    • Altcoins
    • DeFi-IRA
  • DeFi
    • NFT
    • Metaverse
    • Web 3
  • Finance
    • Business Finance
    • Personal Finance
  • Markets
    • Crypto Market
    • Stock Market
    • Analysis
  • Other News
    • World & US
    • Politics
    • Entertainment
    • Tech
    • Sports
    • Health
  • Videos
No Result
View All Result
DeFi Daily News
No Result
View All Result
Home Finance Business Finance

rewrite this title and make it good for SEOThe Trump family’s next venture, a mobile phone company

zee business by zee business
June 17, 2025
in Business Finance
0 0
0
rewrite this title and make it good for SEOThe Trump family’s next venture, a mobile phone company
0
SHARES
0
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Telegram
Listen to this article


rewrite this content using a minimum of 1000 words and keep HTML tags

If Trump watches or sneakers or bibles aren’t your thing, the family business just added another product to show your support for the US president: mobile phones. The Trump company announced Monday a new business, Trump Mobile, that will offer cell service in a licensing deal and sell gold phones by the summer. It’s the latest in a string of new ventures struck despite mounting ethical concerns that the US president is profiting off his position and could distort public policy for personal gain.

Eric Trump, the president’s son running The Trump Organization in his absence, suggested the pitch is patriotism, emphasizing that the phones will be built in the US and the phone service will maintain a call center in the country as well.

The announcement follows several real estate deals for towers and resorts in the Middle East, including a golf development in Qatar announced in April. A $1.5 billion partnership to build golf courses, hotels and real estate projects in Vietnam was approved last month, though the deal was in the works before Trump was elected.

Trump has already used the main regulatory agency that will oversee Trump Mobile in personal disputes.

The Federal Communications Commission has launched investigations of media outlets Trump dislikes and, in some cases, is personally suing. And the president himself last month criticized cell phone maker Apple, now a big business rival, because it planned to make most of its US iPhones in India, threatening to slap a 25% tariff on the devices.

Eric Trump said that consumers deserve a phone that aligns with their values.

“Hard-working Americans deserve a wireless service that’s affordable, reflects their values, and delivers reliable quality they can count on,” he said in a statement.

The Trump phone deal comes as a mandatory financial disclosure report just filed with the government shows the president has moved fast in the last year to profit off his celebrity, taking in $3 million in revenue from selling “Save America” coffee table books, $2.8 million from Trump watches and $2.5 million from Trump branded sneakers and fragrances.

The Trump Organization on Monday said the new, gold-colored phone available for $499 in August, called the T1 Phone, won’t be designed or made by Trump Mobile, but by another company.

The Trump Organization did not respond to repeated requests for more details on that and comment.

IDC analyst Francisco Jeronimo said the monthly fee of just under $50 is pricey, the appeal beyond the most ardent MAGA loyalists doubtful and the business difficult given that cell phones break down.

“It’s not like selling hats and t-shirts. I’m not sure they have that all sorted of,” said Jeronimo, adding “I’m not sure they are bringing great value to the American people.”

Donald Trump ventured into the telecommunication industry once before, giving speeches and promoting a multi-level marketing company called ACN that was eventually sued for fraud and misleading customers.

In the first term, Trump was blasted by conservative and liberal government ethics experts alike for opening his Washington hotel to lobbyists and diplomats and violating his company’s pledge to avoid even the appearance of a conflict between his private profit and the public interest.

The company is feeling more emboldened now in the second term.

The mobile service is partnering with existing cellular carriers with access to a 5G network, raising questions of how they will be treated by federal regulators now that they have partnered with his company. The Trump Organization said those companies are America’s three biggest mobile network providers, an apparent reference to Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile, the latter with a trademarked name that is very similar to Trump’s T1 Mobile.

The name given to the monthly service offer, The 47 Plan, and the monthly $47.45 monthly fee make reference to Trump’s two terms, the 45th and the 47th. The service will include unlimited calls, texts and data and free roadside assistance and telehealth services.

A mock-up of the planned phone on the company’s website shows Trump’s slogan “Make America Great” on the front and an etched American flag on the back.

By sticking to licensing, the Trump family is limiting its risk. Still, the new service faces big challenges if it hopes to sell beyond the president’s loyal MAGA fans.

The Trump company tried to tap into support among the middle class in the first term with two mid-priced hotel chains. Called American Idea and Scion, and unveiled like the phone service Monday under a giant US flag in the Trump Tower atrium, they flopped.

Despite taking in millions of dollars each year in various licensing deals and a string of new ventures, the Trump brand has taken a series of hits to its brand over the years.

During his first term, the Trump name was stripped off residential buildings and hotels in Toronto, Panama and Manhattan.

The Trump International Hotel in Washington, since sold, lost money even though the family opened its doors to businesses and governments trying to shape US policy.

The average condo in 11 Trump-branded residential towers around the country underperformed the broader market during and immediately after Trump’s first term. More recently, the value of Trump condos in New York City fell in the past two years as similar properties rise in value, according to brokerage CityRealty.

The Trump Organization has had more success with some ventures launched in the first few months of his second term.

Trump Media & Technology Group, a Florida company that operates the Truth Social media platform, filed plans with security regulators Monday to launch an exchange-traded fund tied to the prices of two popular cryptocurrencies.

The ETF is part of the Trump family’s rapidly growing crypto empire, which includes a new stablecoin and launching and promoting memecoins.

The president’s most recent financial disclosure report reveals he made more than $57 million last year from World Liberty Financial, a crypto company he and his sons helped launch in September.

and include conclusion section that’s entertaining to read. do not include the title. Add a hyperlink to this website http://defi-daily.com and label it “DeFi Daily News” for more trending news articles like this



Source link

Tags: companyFamilysGoodMobilephonerewriteSEOThetitleTrumpVenture
ShareTweetShare
Previous Post

rewrite this title SBF Portrayed in Sold-Out Prison Musical With Luigi Mangione, ‘Diddy’ as Inmates – Decrypt

Next Post

rewrite this title Coinbase Stirs Outrage With Sponsorship Of Military Parade In Washington D.C. | Bitcoinist.com

Next Post
rewrite this title Coinbase Stirs Outrage With Sponsorship Of Military Parade In Washington D.C. | Bitcoinist.com

rewrite this title Coinbase Stirs Outrage With Sponsorship Of Military Parade In Washington D.C. | Bitcoinist.com

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Search

No Result
View All Result
  • Trending
  • Comments
  • Latest
Waitlist Now Open for Virgin Red Credit Card Issued by Synchrony – NerdWallet

Waitlist Now Open for Virgin Red Credit Card Issued by Synchrony – NerdWallet

August 14, 2024
rewrite this title Klarna CEO wants to turn the platform into a ‘super app’ with help from AI

rewrite this title Klarna CEO wants to turn the platform into a ‘super app’ with help from AI

June 18, 2025
rewrite this title with good SEO Solana Price Holds 0–0 as Breakout Looms

rewrite this title with good SEO Solana Price Holds $120–$130 as Breakout Looms

December 14, 2025
rewrite this title Bitcoin Price Consolidates In Tight Zone: Why A Crash To ,000 Is Likely

rewrite this title Bitcoin Price Consolidates In Tight Zone: Why A Crash To $84,000 Is Likely

February 24, 2025
rewrite this title Attention, Bitcoin Bulls: Here’s Why K Might Be The Next Crucial Level To Watch

rewrite this title Attention, Bitcoin Bulls: Here’s Why $99K Might Be The Next Crucial Level To Watch

January 10, 2026
The two main market drivers heading into September

The two main market drivers heading into September

July 18, 2024
rewrite this title Arsenal answer title pressure with resounding derby win at Spurs

rewrite this title Arsenal answer title pressure with resounding derby win at Spurs

February 22, 2026
rewrite this title Documents submitted by Waymo and Tesla to the US government reveal new info about the remote assistance programs for their robotaxis, staffed by human operators (Aarian Marshall/Wired)

rewrite this title Documents submitted by Waymo and Tesla to the US government reveal new info about the remote assistance programs for their robotaxis, staffed by human operators (Aarian Marshall/Wired)

February 22, 2026
rewrite this title Former Sony CEO Says Greenlighting Seth Rogen and James Franco’s The Interview Was A Big Mistake

rewrite this title Former Sony CEO Says Greenlighting Seth Rogen and James Franco’s The Interview Was A Big Mistake

February 22, 2026
rewrite this title Bitdeer’s Bitcoin Balance Hits Zero After Total Sell-Off – Details

rewrite this title Bitdeer’s Bitcoin Balance Hits Zero After Total Sell-Off – Details

February 22, 2026
My Dad Promised To Pay My Student Loans – Now We’re Cut Off

My Dad Promised To Pay My Student Loans – Now We’re Cut Off

February 22, 2026
rewrite this title Week 8: A Peek Into This Past Week + What I’m Reading, Listening to, and Watching!

rewrite this title Week 8: A Peek Into This Past Week + What I’m Reading, Listening to, and Watching!

February 22, 2026
DeFi Daily

Stay updated with DeFi Daily, your trusted source for the latest news, insights, and analysis in finance and cryptocurrency. Explore breaking news, expert analysis, market data, and educational resources to navigate the world of decentralized finance.

  • About Us
  • Blogs
  • DeFi-IRA | Learn More.
  • Advertise with Us
  • Disclaimer
  • Privacy Policy
  • DMCA
  • Cookie Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Contact us

Copyright © 2024 Defi Daily.
Defi Daily is not responsible for the content of external sites.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Cryptocurrency
    • Bitcoin
    • Ethereum
    • Altcoins
    • DeFi-IRA
  • DeFi
    • NFT
    • Metaverse
    • Web 3
  • Finance
    • Business Finance
    • Personal Finance
  • Markets
    • Crypto Market
    • Stock Market
    • Analysis
  • Other News
    • World & US
    • Politics
    • Entertainment
    • Tech
    • Sports
    • Health
  • Videos

Copyright © 2024 Defi Daily.
Defi Daily is not responsible for the content of external sites.